Wednesday, April 19, 2006

My First Easter


You know, that's the great thing about being a baby... so many Firsts! Mom, Dad, Scooter and I went to Fresno for Easter. On the way down we had dinner with Diane and Jeff at La Favorita in Sacramento. The big people enjoyed some great and fast Mexican food topped off with fresh Churros, I got to play with Di and Jeff.

Saturday we visited my Great Grandma Mary and Great Grandpa Jerry. Uncle Steve joined us for lunch. After lunch Great Grandpa and Dad talked fishing rods and I showed off my sweet skills with a reel. I practice whenever I can and wanted to explain the finer points to Great Grandpa Jerry.

Went to Church for Easter, I only chatted a little bit and snoozed for much of the second half. The rest of the day was pretty low key. I hung out with Grandma Terri and Grandpa Tom. I am quite chatty, am perfecting my super cute grin and showed off my new past-time... drooling!


On a very sad note... my Great Grandma Amo passed away on Monday. I will miss having her in my life as I grow up but feel extremely lucky to have had a chance to play with her and to have sat on her knee. She was a very special and caring woman.

No comments: