Friday, April 14, 2006

My first trip to NY

Last week I went to Wolcott, NY to visit my family. I was great on the plane and mostly slept or played with Mom and Dad. The only time I fussed is when we were running late... way past my second breakfast time so I was cranky when we got on the plane but calmed right down as soon as I got my snack.
It was so exciting to visit and meet every one. I got to hang out with two of my great grandmas. We had great fun getting to know each other they are so nice.


I also got to meet my Grandpa Steves and Aunt Tami for the first time. Grandpa and I played airplane and chatted quite a bit. I also showed him how I could use my slobber to dive bomb him. Aunt Tami made us a fantastic dinner and showed us her and Eddie's beautiful new house.


Grandma and Grandpa Steves also had lots of friends and family over for a party so Mom and I could meet the clan. Everyone was so nice and we had such a wonderful time. I just loved being held by all of the aunties and nice ladies who did their best to smother me with affection. I especially liked meeting my cousin Scout. When I get older we will be able to play more.

No comments: