Tuesday, May 09, 2006

At Four Months...

We had a lovely weekend in Fresno with Grandma Terri, Grandpa Tom and Uncle Ryan. On Sunday I was baptized at Hope Lutheran. It was really nice and I was very well behaved. My sponsers were Uncle Ryan and our good friend Rebecca Smith, and I feel very luckythat I will have such loving and kind spiritual guidance.


Also this weekend I got to meet Remy, Uncle Ryan's new dog. He's really sweet and calm. Scooter, who is just as sweet though less calm was thrilled to have a playmate. On the way home we stopped to visit great-Auntie Geralyne... she made me laugh and laugh. Oh... I also had my four month doctor's visit last week. For those who are interested, I now weigh 14 lbs 11 oz and am 26 inches long, and am otherwise well vaccinated and healthy.

No comments: