Monday, May 15, 2006

Cookouts!


It's been a fun week. On Tuesday we enjoyed a great cookout at Suzanne and Keith's house. The first for us of the season and a real treat, good company and good food. Mom and I ran around a lot this week, lots of errands, a celebration at the wine bar for Suzanne's birthday and we also checked out my new day care that I'll start next month. I really enjoyed watching all of the kids run around.

More exciting things... I also rolled over early in the week, but can't seem to remember how to do it any more. It was Mom's first Mother's Day. It was really nice. Dad made pancakes in the morning, then we spent some time playing Occidental tourist and then we had a cookout at our place. Dad smoked some great ribs, turkey, salmon and tenderloin and everyone brought a yummy dish to share. Lots of people helped us celebrate... Randall, David, Keith, Suzanne, Pamela, Matt, Caden and Cascade (another new Mom!).

No comments: