Monday, May 01, 2006

What a busy weekend.


I was out and about a lot this weekend. On Saturday I went to SF with Mom and Dad. We stopped for Dim Sum at Ton Kiang, which was very yummy and had lots of kids around to stare at. We then spend a few hours shopping on Sacramento Street. The whole shopping experience was great at first, all of the ladies crooning over me, but after a while I had enough.
We also visited my cousins Jason, Ann and Kaylee. It was a nice afternoon, Kaylee let me play with some of her toys. She's so big and strong now! She's got a strong set of pipes on her as well, which she showed off and startled me a few times.
Sunday was another beautiful day on the coast. We went to the Occidental Arts and Ecology plant sale and then had a nice walk around Ragle Park with Randall. It was nice to spend some time outside and in the sun again.

No comments: