Sunday, June 18, 2006

Happy Father's Day Daddy!

I can finally reach my toes! Moreover, they fit into my mouth... yum, possibly the best thing I have ever tried.

I saw a lot of other babies this week. On Wednesday I hung out with Caden and his mom Cascade. We had a nice dinner and I tried to get Caden to get up and run around with me but he was relaxing most of the time, so we just held hands a little bit. I also got to visit for a bit with Melissa and the Miner twins, Gabe and Gavin. They are getting so big! It was great to see them again.

Friday I met my friend Randall's family who were out for her graduation. They were all so fun and friendly. Coach Hughes was particularly great because he was the only one who could get me to nap all evening.

For Father's Day today, we took Dad out to breakfast at Howards. Afterwards, we headed up to Fort Ross to do a little hike. While we were there we got to see a demonstration of a cannon firing (minus the cannon ball). It was really a nice, though slightly windy day.

The inagural ride of my kid carrier was lots of fun, it worked perfectly and I got a birds eye view of everything! Dinner was pulled pork sandwiches for Mom and Dad and rice cereal for me (well a little bit, I am not so interested in cereal tonight).

No comments: