Thursday, June 29, 2006

A visit from my Grandparents Steves


My Grandma and Grandpa Steves came to visit this past week, and we had a blast! It was so nice to see them, and to spend so much time together. Dad and Grandpa went on a fishing trip and saw lots of whales, while Mom was at work I got to hang out all day with Grandma! I think I kept her busy enough. They got me a jumper and helped install it in our kitchen. Now I can do my best kangaroo impression. Actually, it is a lot of fun to be eye level with Scooter and to be able to spin around and keep track of everyone in the kitchen. We also all visited the lab a few times to hang out as Mom counted crabs.


I've also started blowing raspberries and keeping up lots of sustained laughter... just for Dad though...he's the craziest. Everyone else, including Mom usually just gets a good smile and maybe a giggle.

No comments: