Monday, July 03, 2006

Happy Fourth of July!




















What a lovely Independance Day weekend. We have been very busy so far. Grandma Terri came out for a visit and we kept her plenty busy! Saturday Dad went fishing and brought back some rockfish that were steamed for dinner. On Sunday, it was Kaylee's first birthday (Happy Birthday!). We went to G'Aunt Gigi and G'Uncle Dudley's house for a big party. Kaylee had a lot of family out to help celebrate.
Afterwards, we went to Randall and David's house to eat (more of) Dad's Salmon that he caught on Thursday and to watch the Bodega Bay Fireworks which were really great! It was a nice long show with cool displays. It was nice to be able to enjoy them inside, where I could nap after a while.

On Monday, Mom and Grandma Terri took me to get my six-month portrait taken. I was much more engaged and cheerful this time around, although Grandma still had to do jumping jacks behind the camera to get me looking in the right direction. Today I get to hang out with Dad and then have some real Barbeque this afternoon (or I"ll try it, I am still partial to the taste explosion of rice cereal and applesauce). Happy Fourth of July everyone!

No comments: