Monday, September 11, 2006

Party!



We spent this weekend mostly at home, though I did run a few errands with Mom on Saturday. Sunday, we hosted a party along with Suzanne and Keith to celebrate the imminent birth of Randall and David's baby! It was brunch, so there was lots of potatoes, sausage, egg dishes, and folks contributed some fantastic breads, baos, jin dui, and desserts (so there was lots of food!). It was fun to hang out with everybody and to enjoy the deck on a very nice day. Randall and David got lots of really cool and really tasty looking books as well as some extremely nice stuffed slugs, fun knit items and cute clothes. I got to spend lots of time hanging out with my friends and gnawing on cups... mmm... cups.

In other Owen news... well, nothing extravagantly new, but my folks think I am working on a new tooth, but I hate to open my mouth to let them poke around so it's really a mystery. I am a fast scooter (sometimes faster than even Scooter my dog) and have taken to hunting up Scooter's toys and the volume dial on the radio (my favorite setting is "vol - max"). My wrestling moves are extreme and I defy anyone to change my diapers these days without at least one viable escape attempt. Although I am still nursing lots, I also am eating a lot of grown-up food... that strained stuff is not high on my list of favorite foods.

No comments: