Sunday, November 05, 2006

A visit from family

Saturday we had lots of family visit... my Uncle Ryan, Grandma Terri, Grandpa Tom and my Great-Grandpa Em. It was such a fun weekend and I love hanging out with family as much as I can. It was so great that Great-Grandpa Em was able to spend the weekend with me.

Grandma babysat me for a few hours while everyone else hit a few wineries near my house... Balletto and Marimar, go taste some wine and to enjoy the nice afternoon. Most of the weekend we played at home, watched the dogs being crazy and walked around town.
Great-Grandpa took us out for a yummy dinner across the street at Pignole... mostly I ate lots of Grandma and Mom's split pea soup. Sunday we had a nice breakfast at Howards. Great-Auntie Gigi and Great-Uncle Dudley came by for a short visit before everyone took off for home. I almost immediately crashed to take a good nap... they wore me out but I loved all of the love and attention from everyone... I feel like such a lucky kiddo!

This week I have discovered how wonderful spoons are... I especially love this old wooden spoon. I can use it to bat my toys and food around... it's like an extension of my arm. I also can play a little "catch" with my ball. In fact I played for a little bit with my Great-Grandpa! He's pretty good.

After a little recovery nap, we went into Sebastopol and met up with Cascade and Caden to go for a walk and to play on some swings. It was a fun way to finish up the weekend.


On the 2nd (Nov) I got a new second cousin! My (first once removed) Cousins Derek and Debbie just gave birth to a little boy. I can't wait to meet him! We borrowed this picture from his website (dndcheu.com).

No comments: