Sunday, December 17, 2006

Jingle Bells!


We have had such fun. The tree is decorated with presents underneath (I even got to open one early) and lots of time spent celebrating with friends.

Actually, I've had a cold all week... lots of coughing, though at least I no longer have a feavor and am sleeping much better. Now Dad is coughing lots as well. Hopefully Mom will escape. Although we got to see lots of friends before everyone splits for the holidays, the family has otherwise been laying pretty low this weekend. Friday, we had our friends Randall, David, James, Suzanne and Keith over for dinner on Friday. Nothing like spending time with friends to remember the spirit of the season.
Saturday Mom and I went to Caden, Cascade and Matt's house where James, Randall and David also came over for a play date and kids Christmas celebration. Cascade made these cool stockings and had fun art projects set-up... In addition to playing with Caden and James, I got to make a cool handprint ornament.
Sunday, I just hung out with Daddy and took some great naps while Mom took Scooter to Gauge's house for a doggy play date.

After dinner, my folks let me open up an ornament they got me so I could put it on the tree... I could get used to opening presents, it's lots of fun.

No comments: