Sunday, December 03, 2006

Just can't get enough Dim Sum


This weekend went by quickly. Friday, after Mom and I stopped at Wildflour for some yummy bread, we went to meet up with Dad and a bunch of other folks at Gourmet au Bay to drink some wine (well, my folks did, I just basked in the attention and love folks showered on me). Saturday, while Dad was fishing, Mom, Suzanne, Keith and I went to the Luther Burbank open house in Santa Rosa. We hadn't really spent a lot of time with Suz and Keith in a while, so it was an especially nice way to spent the afternoon. When we got home we all enjoyed the fish that Daddy caught and steamed... it was great.

Sunday we went into San Francisco again... this time to meet up with Grandma Terri, Grandpa Tom, Great-Auntie Gigi, G'Uncle Dudley, Cousins Jason, Ann and Kaylee, G'Uncle Steve and G'Auntie Jun. Quite the crowd for Dim Sum which we enjoyed at Ton Kaing.
It was super nice to hang out with everyone, but Kaylee and I particularly had a good time. She shared her shoes and secret walking tips, while I showed her how much dim sum I could eat in one sitting.

After we parted ways Mommy, Daddy and I hung with Grandma and Grandpa for a little bit in Union Square to admire the Christmas Decorations. Then we went to Beard Papas for some cream puffs and to do a little shopping around town before heading home. I was bushed and slept the whole way (including a grocery stop) home.

No comments: