Sunday, January 28, 2007

Scooper

In my continuing love affair with with wooden spoons, I have been playing with this new scooper... I love to scoop up all of my toys, especially the balls. It's challenging, but that's the fun of it!
We finished up our week with Aunt Tami and Uncle Eddie. It was nice to see them, though I didn't get to play with them as much as I would have liked owing to his illness, but I think they at least got to see some of Sonoma County's beautiful sites. They had to sleep near my play area, so I got to show them my toys up close.
Alas, Mom caught the bug too, so we remain laying low. Although mom stayed home, Dad and I did get to go have Pizza for Matt's birthday (Caden's dad) at Mary's in Sebastopol. We had a great time, though Dad forgot the camera. Caden learned to clap that evening and was super enthused to be celebrating for his pop. Dad and I also went to Berkeley on Saturday (while Mom remained on quarantine) to say hi to Grandma Terri and Grandpa Tom who went in to do some furniture shopping. We had a nice lunch, enjoyed walking around the town and got a pretty plant for Mommy.
Sunday, Mom had to get out of the house and was feeling much better, so we ran errands then met Matt and Caden in the park. It was a nice afternoon to play, and I did lots of "walking" or walking while supporting myself on all of the play equipment. We had a nice time, and I think Caden really enjoyed the swings.

No comments: