Sunday, March 04, 2007

A movin' and shakin' beach baby.

Hello Sunshine!
Friday and Saturday we helped James, Randall and David say "good-bye" to their lovely winebar apartment and "Hello!" to their new spacious Sebastapol abode.
We discovered that moving with us kids can be a bit tougher than anticipated, the grown-ups had to do a lot more baby-wrangling than packing some times. In the end... it all worked out very nicely. I got to hang with my pals, play with packing material (loads of fun) and play with Dad's camera... (Hey Dad, pass that thing over here!)
I took my very first picture! I think it's artsy.
It looks like I was the one helping with the keg, but really it was just the grown ups, I specialized in testing the sturdiness of the boxes.
Speaking of Artsy, here is a small sample of some of my first artistic endeavors... a leprechaun hat and my first finger paint.

We took a bit of a break on Saturday to walk into Sebastopol to get me a new pair of shoes... I have been soaking through my cool fuzzy boots at day care, so we picked out a sweet new pair so I can have something a little more solid for the sandbox and something that I could change into. I practically took off running as soon as I got these on.
Sunday, we took a drive around Tomalas bay. Our first stop was the super yummy Tomalas Bakery. Okay, Mom and Dad really seemed to enjoy the pastries along with all of the bikers (both motorized and pedal pushed), I was less impressed. What I did enjoy was a stop at Point Reyes Station, where I got to play in the grass and decimated a few little patches of flowers.
We were hoping to find a barber open, but since it was Sunday, we will stick with my flowy-do for a little longer, Mom is too chicken to do it herself. We ended up at Shell Beach which was perfect.
The sun was out, the weather was perfect, we spent the rest of the afternoon playing in the sand and water. I LOVED it! It's like the biggest sandbox ever.
On the way home, Mom and Dad picked up some Oysters from Hog Island Oyster Co. They didn't share any with me, but they looked pretty tasty!

No comments: