Sunday, May 27, 2007

party all the time!

What a week! We have had nearly non-stop fun fun fun! Monday we had a great bratwurst cookout at Jarrett's house. I had a blast chasing down his kittens, playing with Caden and, well, putting a bag on my head. I was being a bit of a clown, so Daddy tried to help out by cutting some eye holes. They may have been made a bit low... Tuesday was ever popular pizza fun with James, David and Randall... we even got a freebie pizza this week thanks to a goof by the Union (one of the yummiest we've had in a while). James is so close to crawling! Wednesday, Mommy turned in her dissertation so now it's officially Dr. Mommy! Yippie! Suzanne, Gage and Keith kept an eye on me that evening so Mommy and Daddy could go out to enjoy some fancy schmancy dinner at Underwood... I had a blast and they came back all full with big grins on their faces. Which brings us to Thursday! I got to go into the lab for a nice party that the Stach Lab sponsored to celebrate TGIF for Mom (Thank Goodness it's FINISHED!). They didn't bring the camera but I can vouch for a lovely evening. Friday we... relaxed... well, just didn't have any big plans. But for the weekend the fun ramped up again with a great cookout at Suzanne, Keith and Gage's. The food was great but the best was all of the dogs that showed up (Scooter, Mika (a chihuahua), Gage and Eomer). They were all so good with the throngs of kids that were running (or sitting) about. I hung with James a bit, and played a lot with a few other kids that were there. Today, we kicked off the day with a pancake breakfast at Mom's all time favorite Firehouse...Camp meeker have the best griddle (it revolves)... and the best homemade sausage... Yum. They gave Daddy extra pancakes so he could share with me. We then got to head to San Rafael to enjoy a wonderful lunch and afternoon with family! Great-Auntie Gigi and G'Uncle Dudley had a nice party at their house. I am so glad that I got to meet my cousin Kellen from New York; he has such a great laugh! His folks Uncle Derek and Auntie Debbie also were out for a visit and it was so great to visit with them. Grandma Terri and Grandpa Tom also drove out and they brought a pool... what a great way to play in the sunny afternoon. Kaylee and I had a blast splashing in the water... then filling it up with dirt.We also got to see Kaylee (obviously), Clark Uncle Jason, Auntie Ann, Auntie Erin... and we got to meet all sorts of Cheu family friends and I was very excited to meet Grandma's cousin ... the famous Caroline and Auntie Chow who were so sweet and fun to play with. Kaylee and I played lots... had deep conversations, chased lizards drove around in her cars... all around a busy afternoon. I am not sure what the grown-ups were thinking, but they thought they could get all of us kids together for a photo.... they did their best. I think Clark (the wee baby) was the most skeptical.
The whole group... now that's more of the right idea, as long as I don't have to be held for too long.
I almost forgot to mention... I FINALLY have new teeth. It's been months and months, but I have a couple of top molars that have popped through and one bottom one. I think there are a few more on their way... mom thinks my gums look like they are bulging. I have also added "bubble" or "bubow"to my vocabulary.

No comments: