Sunday, August 12, 2007

Fun with Daddy and a visit from the Grandfolks!

I LOVE making the bed! When I help, it takes twice as long but is lots more fun!

This week, us fellas got to hang out together while Mommy was at the Ecological Society of America meeting. Daddy and I had a great time. He let me try all sorts of interesting foods; tater-tots and english muffin pizzas. We did really well and had lots of fun... I learned the sign for fish and that cows go moo! I also wanted to show off the picture that I painted with Caden last week... I tried to explain the significance of the big blue brush strokes, but even though she was smiling and hung it up, I don't think she really understands my art. I am definitely developing my personal style.







This weekend was pretty special as well... Grandma Terri and Grandpa Tom came out for a visit! We had a quiet Saturday with them, capped off with a super yummy dinner at Bistro de Copins (where I charmed all of the tables around us). Sunday, Daddy went to get some abalone with Keith. The grandfolks, Mommy and I headed to Sebastopol to go to the Farmers' Market. We followed up shopping for peaches with the Gravenstein Apple Fair. We had such fun! There were lots of animals, including a cow! Grandpa and I successfully navigated the hay maze! I thought that was particularly fun. I also really thought the Love Choir was captivating.... Grandma and I watched them do some beatles tunes. I was pretty beat by the end of the morning, so after a great lunch I took a great long nap. I bade farewell to our skink Waldo. Grandpa and Grandma took him to a herpetologist friend who would give him the attention and care he deserves. It was so nice to see my Grandfolks we had a fun weekend, plus I got all sorts of treats... grapes, blueberries, bites of their dessert, tons of play time and a grandpa to take me for a walk whenever I wanted!

No comments: