Sunday, December 02, 2007

Back to rainy Portland

Yep, I'm now back at home in Portland after a long Thanksgiving vacation in Arizona and Nevada. Well, the weather is quite a bit different up here in Portland, we even had some snow flurries at the farmer's market on Saturday.



More on Portland later, but now I have to tell you about the rest of my vacation. We spent the last couple days in Las Vegas with my Uncle Ryan. On Sunday Grandma Terri and Grandpa Tom had already gone back to Fresno so it was time to hit the strip in Vegas. So Monday Ryan showed us the sights including the fountains at the Bellagio which danced to the song "Luck be a Lady".


Inside the Bellagio, Mom was fascinated by the world's largest chocolate fountain. I was a little scared that she might fall in.

The giant stuffed animals at FAO Schwartz over at Caesar's Palace were more my speed. I really didn't want to leave.


On Tuesday Mom, Dad and I had to fly home to Portland. Uncle Ryan was getting Sick and then I got sick, followed by Mom. Turns out Grandma and Grandpa got sick also. I'm not sure why Dad was the only one to get away with not getting sick.

Anyway, that brings us back to Portland. Did I mention that it's rainy here. That's okay though because I found out today that there are squirrels that like to eat outside my bedroom window.



No comments: