Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter Folks! I hope that you are having a happy and fun-filled day! This week I met my Flora's Chicken flock. They sure do like lots of chicken feed. At first I was pretty hesitant, I didn't want to look too eager, but as soon as it looked like they were putting the feed away, I got into it, and have been talking about chickens and eggs ever since! Later that week, Mommy and I went to the children's museum, which was good fun, it had been a while since I had been there. The rest of the week has been pretty mellow, but on Saturday, we headed to Fresno to visit with family. We left early enough (4am!!) to arrive before dark, so I had plenty of time to run around in Grandma and Grandpa's yard, and then Uncle Ry and Remy showed up! Today is Easter! We woke up early to hunt for eggs. I am getting pretty good at this game. We then headed to Church, I was complimented on my good behavior. I went up for the children's message, but got a little nervous when the pastor handed out eggs, so was left standing after about everyone else had left... I really wanted an egg, but got shy when it came to getting too close. Then we went to Great-grandpa Jerry and Great-Grandma Mary's house. When we arrived... it was quite a treat to see Kaylee, Clark, Ann, Jason, Adrianne, Erin, Mark, G'Auntie Geralyne, G'Uncle Mark and G'Uncle Gary and G'Uncle Andy all there too!!! We had a lovely family day with everyone. Kaylee and I played pretty well together. We went on another Easter Egg Hunt, then dyed eggs together. Clark is getting so big, he's a fast crawler and good stander these days. I showed off my dancing and ball skills for Great-Grandpa and Great-Grandma. I LOVE playing with the family. G'Auntie Geralyne is always good for something sweet to eat and it's fun having so many people to play with. Erin and Mike brought their dog Calie and I had fun trying to play ball with her. In addition to celebrating Easter and visiting with everyone, we were celebrating Grandpa Tom and Great Uncle Mark's 60th Birthdays! We got to sing for them and have some sweet, ice-cream cake with blue frosting! Happy Birthday Grandpa Tom, Uncle Mark, and Uncle Dudley!

So one of these great pluses of heading to Fresno, other than visiting with family, is the balmy weather. My allergies are acting up, but otherwise I have been spending about every possible moment outside! At Grandma Terri and Grandpa Tom's house... I have been playing in their Garden with their trucks.... for hours at a shot. In addition to digging up dirt and dumping it around the yard, I also have been playing ball with Uncle Ry and Grandpa Tom. I am getting pretty good at catching the ball and bouncing it back!

No comments: