Sunday, April 20, 2008

"Owen Drive Backhoe"

Yep it's another nice photo of me and Daddy from the farmers market this past week. This week was pretty quiet, in fact nothing too exciting really happened until Saturday, well except that they are doing construction right near day-care... I have started informing everyone that I would like to drive that backhoe, in fact I tell them that I do drive the backhoe "Owen_drive_backhoe" complete with a mime just in case they don't understand. After the farmers market I went with Daddy to the pool for some swimming. Then Daddy took off for an hour or two and came home with a big heavy box.
I'm not sure what the fuss is about, but Daddy seems pretty excited about this big black metal thing that he built from the parts in the big box. It was like a giant lego set. Anyway, this isn't the best photo, but it's the only one we have of my Daddy's new "grill" being put together.

Oh, Daddy went fishing today (Sunday) and brought home a bunch of little tiny trout. Here I am trying to explain to him the proper method of cleaning such tiny fish. I was pretty excited to help clean them and eat them.
What was Mommy doing this week? Well, she's the one taking the photos. I really don't know what to say about this last one other than it is so much more fun to ride my horsey than to get dressed after my bath.

My buddy James is coming to visit this coming week, so I'm pretty excited. I have lots of plans for things to do with him so next weeks post should be a good one.

No comments: