Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Day Mommy!

Happy Mother's Day Mommy. Today for Mother's Day we went to Saint Cupcake a bakery that only makes, you guessed it, cupcakes. I tried to explain to Mommy and Daddy that the proper method for eating a cupcake was to lick off the frosting first, but they just ate them the boring way.

Oh, I got a new puppet from Grandma Steves this week in the mail. A really toothy shark. I introduced him to Giraffe and Frog right away.



What else was going on, well, my buddy Jim was in town this week to attend a science conference here in Portland. He helped Daddy and me build some sort of cool fort. Daddy said it was Mommy's Mother's Day present, but it still isn't quite finished so I'm starting to wonder if isn't really a play fort for me. I guess we'll see.




Well, I was once again a little sick this week but Daddy seems have gotten the worst of it. His cough is ten times louder than mine. I hope he feels better soon.

Oh and I almost forgot, our friends Matt and Linda had their baby this week. Happy birthday Andrew Nicolas Boyd. I was still sick when he was born to see him, but Mommy did and she said he was very cute. I can't wait to meet him.

No comments: