Sunday, July 20, 2008

Were'd Mommy go?


Where did Mommy go? She must be around here somewhere? I've been spending that last few days with just Daddy and he keeps telling me that Mommy is in California catching little crabs. I'm not sure I believe him yet.



Hey guess what this is? Well, it's my own personal kayak, I made it myself. Here I am paddling around Lake Kitchen.


Anyway, most of last week was pretty boring, pretty much just went to school and came home. But this weekend was fun. On Friday we went to Woodstock Park and played. I really like climbing on the cargo net.


On Saturday we went to the Children's museum where I worked with some clay for awhile. We made mostly balls and snakes that I then mashed with a mallet.


then I got a little wet...
played handy man for awhile...



and did some digging.



I finished the trip to the Children's Museum with some fun at the kid's grocery store. I think my relatives in Tulare, CA might approve.




Finally, today we went to Creston Park where I did some more climbing and later we went to the library to trade in our reading books. I liked the old books and almost had them memorized, but Daddy says we really, really needed new ones.



Anyway, I really can't wait for Mommy to come home. Daddy is fun and all, but he's getting a bit predictable.

No comments: