Sunday, February 01, 2009

Visitor's from Fresno

My Grandma Terri and Grandpa Tom came to visit me this weekend.  Well actually Grandpa Tom came to Portland to go to a dental convention, but I still got to see them quite a bit.

On Friday I went to the zoo with Mom and Grandma.    It was pretty cold and foggy at the zoo, but some of the animals didn't seem to care.

After the zoo, we had lunch at Kenny and Zuke's in downtown Portland.  I had the best hotdog ever and surprised Mom by eating it all, all by myself.

Later that evening we met up with Dad and Grandpa for a very nice dinner at Higgin's.  Dad was really looking forward to trying something called "The Whole Hog Plate", but evidently it's a seasonal dish.   Everything everyone orderd was really good.   I know because I had a little something from everyone's plate.

On Saturday morning, Grandpa had more conference to attend and Grandma and Mom went shopping in the city.  I stayed home with Dad to help him run some errands like going to the seafood market for some fresh crab.  That night, Grandma and Grandpa came over and we had Dad's special Singapore Chili Crab and I ate a pincher.


I was really nice to see Grandma and Grandpa, I think Grandpa needs more dental conferences in Portland.

No comments: