Sunday, July 12, 2009

Butterflies and bicycles

Mom spent the week in California catching green crabs for work so I spent the whole week with just Dad. For the most part it was pretty boring...

However, Grandma Terri sent me some caterpillars a couple weeks ago and after a week or so in their cocoons, my caterpillars started to turn into beautiful butterflies.



I spent a day or so looking at them in their butterfly cage.



Eventually though I decided that it might be better to let them go so that they could fly around looking for flowers. Daddy captured the whole release on video.




Oh.. I've also rediscovered my bike. Last year I really couldn't touch the pedals and after spending some time trying to figure out the whole pedaling thing I really started cruising. Once again Daddy captured it all on video.



In another day or so we're heading out to New York to see Grandma and Grandpa Steves and all my other relatives I rarely get to see. I can't wait.

No comments: