Sunday, November 15, 2009

Chocolate Chocolate Chocolate!


This weekend was pretty awesome! Grandma Terri and Grandpa Tom came out for a visit! Good thing too, Grace has already grown so much.
(that's her with Daddy's ring). Grandma actually arrived Thursday, so we had a great evening with her.
Grace and I worked on our "Tummy time" together. Friday, Grandma and I got to finally make cupcakes! I called her a week before Halloween to ask if we could make cupcakes together when she visited next, and didn't forget, not even a little bit.
I was so excited. We got to put sprinkles on the chocolate covered cupcakes and have enjoyed them for dessert whenever possible. We had to let them cool before frosting them, so went for a walk/bike-ride to the coffeeshop down the street.
I actually rode the whole way... my longest bike ride ever! Maybe the promise of hot chocolate at the end helped me keep my energy up.
I almost made it all the way home, but the big hill at the end made me nervous
so Grandma rode my bike the last block home.... she's pretty funny!
That night Dad made us a yummy pumpkin curry with the pumpkins from our garden... and of course a cupcake for dessert. Grandpa's plane was delayed that night so he didn't make it in until Saturday morning.
After picking him up we headed out for a light breakfast at Crema.
We had a great day all together. Lots of puzzles, enjoying my new jammies and cars.... oh and lots of cuddling!
That afternoon, I went to my first play with Grandpa Tom and Grandma Terri. We saw Charlie and the Chocolate Factory... my favorite was the Oompa Loompas and the chocolate pipes and river! I came home with a cool oompa loompa dance and a chocolate song! It was awesome. We had a great dinner from Nicholas' .
Today was mostly play time with the Grandparents (do you like my hiding-hole? I decided to live here from now on).
and running a few errands for stuff around the house.
We had a wonderful visit!
This evening I got to catch-up with my friends Alice, Joaquin and their folks! We did some awesome fall crafts, I excelled at the pipe-cleaners, but we also had some good apple prints .
Everyone enjoyed a nice dinner together before we got pretty wild running around the house.

No comments: