Sunday, April 11, 2010

A quiet week at home.


After a busy Easter, it has been a quiet, rainy week here in Portland. On Saturday Mom and Dad took Owen and I to the farmer's market. Mostly we walked around checking out the early spring produce, but Owen really liked the blue grass band that was playing.


Later in the afternoon the weather was so nice we hung out in the back yard.

Okay, okay, it was only in the low sixties, but the sun was out and the grass was nice and dry.


The other thing I spend a lot of time trying to do is standing. I still need help, but it's so fun to be up on my feet. Dad says Owen didn't walk until he was about a year old. I don't think I want to wait that long. Standing is too much fun.


On Sunday we had a very busy day. Mom and Dad took us shopping after church and we didn't get home until mid-afternoon. We did so much running around at various stores that Owen did something he hasn't done in a long time (but that I do several times a day)....he took a nap! On the couch!


While Owen was snoozing on the couch, I did some more standing just for the fun of it. Now if only I can figure out how to pull myself up.


No comments: