Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!





Happy Halloween everyone!!


Grandma Terri came this weekend to help us celebrate Halloween. After picking her up at the airport we went to Slappy Cakes where you get to make your own pancakes. Yummy!


After filling up on pancakes we went to school even though we normally don't go to school on Fridays. Turns out school was having a Halloween Party and Parade. So we got dressed up and joined the fun.





On Saturday we went downtown to find a new pastry shop that Mom and Grandma had heard about. While the muffin I had was pretty good, I was more interested in strolling down the wet sidewalk.


Saturday night we went to a party at Robyn, Dan, Alice and Henry's house. It was a big party with lots of kids and Grandma surprised us by bringing a costume so she could go to the party too. As for Mommy, Daddy, Owen and I we all went as mummies.


Owen was a pretty convincing scary mummy.


Joaquin and Alice had super cute costumes.




Here's Owen doing his best "scary mummy".




I really enjoyed showing Grandma Terri all my new walking skills. I was so tired from showing off that I took a big nap on Sunday afternoon while Owen put on his mummy costume one more time and went trick-or-treating.


Unlike last year when Owen and I went out trick or treating by ourselves, Owen was able to meet up with all the other kids in the neighborhood.



I think Owen might have had a bit too much candy.



No comments: