Sunday, August 21, 2011

parks, farms, markets and more!

It has been a great week at home with Mom. We mostly focused on biking anywhere we could go! Mostly down to the park... daily! I benefit too, typically a nap, playing on the structures and if our timing is right... a hotdog! We did break things up a bit and headed out to the farm to pick up a load of cucumbers for Dad, and have a great time in the sunshine, walking with Owen out to the sprinklers (then running away!!) blowing dandelion fluff, making flower chains... full bucolic fun.
video

This weekend Mom went to Jarrett and LilaRose's wedding! She had a wonderful time and really enjoyed catching up with Suz, Keith and Nate.
We had a pretty good weekend, except I am trying hard to bust a molar through that made me a little grumpy.

However, once or twice daily excursions, to the park, the farmers market, (but best yet) play-dates with Joaquin or Ely kept us busy and having fun. I'm stringing together a few words... have been trying hard to do things on my own, putting on shoes etc.. and will frequently tell mom "No Way" if asked if I need help followed by the very sweet "Go away" with a little hand wave. I also will tell Mom "lua lu" (I love you!)... and give hugs and kisses, makes Mom very happy.

Congratulations Jarrett and LilaRose!

No comments: