Sunday, July 29, 2012

Another busy weekend





Our busy weekend started on Friday when Great Aunt Geralyne and Great Uncle Mark stopped by for a visit.  Aunt Geralyne painted my toes a lovely shade of pink while


Owen challenged Uncle Mark to some chess.  I'm not sure who won, but they seemed pretty serious about it.


Later we all went to the zoo


and saw all sorts of animals like the lions.


Owen even checked out the lion statue for cavities.


Hey look, we're in the middle of the exhibit.


Then on Saturday we had our annual block party.  It was non-stop fun from noon until bed time.


We had clowns who rode up on giant double tall bikes and made us balloon animals.  At first I was a bit scared by the clowns, but I got over it after awhile.


I got a dragonfly and Owen got a monkey on a tree.


Then the firemen stopped buy with their ladder truck for us to check out.  They came last year too, but had to leave almost as soon as they got here that time.


They were able to stay this time and we got to climb on board the truck and check out the controls.


I thought Owen enjoyed the fire truck too, but looking at this photo, I'm not so sure.


Oh, and we had a big kiddie pool that I got to play in.


And I hung out on our neighbor Pam's porch swing with my friend Aubrey.



Later I rode my bike down the closed street with Aubrey.


The block party was lots of fun.  I can't wait for the next block party.


Sunday was also busy.  It started with a birthday party for our friend Alice.  A lot of our friends where there and we had cupcakes, costumes, and bubbles.




Big bubbles


and little bubbles.


Later in the afternoon we went down to the Sellwood Riverfront Park and enjoyed the weather.













1 comment:

medical colleges in russia said...

The post is very informative. It is a pleasure reading it. I have also bookmarked you for checking out new posts.

Study MBBS in russia
Medical College in russia

Top Medical College in russia

pg medical in russia