Sunday, September 22, 2013

4

It's my birthday!!! Yep, four... big kid style!
 There have been lots of super wonderful presents from family and friends!
 and a last shoulder ride from Daddy.  We agreed that when I turn four, no more shoulder rides, so on my last day as a three-year-old, Daddy asked me after dinner if I wanted one last one around the block.
 It was the best one ever!
 This morning I woke up and opened my awesome presents!  There was all sorts of fun toys from my wonderful tulare family for both me and Owen!  Play food from G-auntie geralyne and uncle mark!  A really amazing personalized craft box from G'folk Steves.
 along with a really cool singing princess card!
 A beautiful dress from Grandma Terri, Grandpa Tom, a stuffed campfire from Mom n Dad, and an incredible fort kit from Uncle Ry!  Thank you sweet family!
 After a celebratory crepe breakfast (I now eat pancakes and crepes and love them!), we went to church then came home to get ready for my birthday party!  Even though it was raining, we managed to entertain a big group of my friends inside our wee home.



 We LOVE celebrating with our friends and are very grateful for our new wood floors that made it possible to enjoy cake, picnic style on a rainy day!


We did get a little break which allowed us to go outside for a pinata.
 We did pretty well, all of the little kids loosened it up


 for Alice to give it it's coup de grace.

 I was most excited about the chocolate cake.... man I love birthday cake!






Loved celebrating with everyone:  Sophia, Aubrey, Alice, Henry, Liam T, Liam M, Zaeda, Lucy, Truman, Andy, Alex, Joaquin, Esme, Eli, Theo,

Thanks for helping me celebrate my crazy friends!

2 comments:

James said...

Happy, happy birthday, Grace!! It looks like you had a wonderful party. We're sending you good wishes from far away!
Love, James and Lilli

Rebecca Jackson said...

What a fun party! Happy Birthday Miss Grace! Love the floors.