Sunday, October 13, 2013

blue red yellow orange

video
The skies today are pretty glorious, bright blue again.  Shows up all the fall leaves nicely
 Grace and I have been trying hard to get enough for a jumping-in pile, I think maybe in a day or two we will be set!
 So, we finally got to visit with Pam at her floating house!  It was pretty awesome!  Grace and I had a blast on all of her spiral staircases and her dock.
 Pam even let me take her kayak out... all by my self!
 At first Dad let me out on the looong teather, but after I looked like I was under control  and was being a really good listener he let me go (much to Mom's surprise!).  I did great, I headed out to a little log, turned around and headed back totally under control.
 I was pretty excited! It was also just really nice to see Pam in her new place, she is doing well and it is super cute and what an awesome place to  live!
 Grace is in love with the mermaid costume she sweet talked Grandma Terri into making for her for Halloween... it is really wonderful!  We also got to spend the evening with our pals.  We made (another... ) fort in the living room with the really amazing building blocs that Uncle Ry got me for my birthday.
Val and Mom with the help of G. and Esme made Orchette for dinner while Dad cooked up some awesome sauces.  We worked off all that pasta with a game of twister before calling it a night.
 Saturday was pretty nice, but Sunday was pretty stunning.  Loads of sunshine and autumn leaves.
 We didn't execute anything much, but had a super nice afternoon walk all around the neighborhood with an extended stop at the park to enjoy the swings. One of the really sweet ladies at church Mrs. Vicki made Grace this really lovely pink dress that she insisted on wearing all afternoon.  Thank you!  She loves it!
 Sister gets a lot of home-sewn love, lucky girl.
 and the teeter totter.  We all really just enjoyed a nice walk, getting Scooter out and about, and playing!
 and of course an ice cream at cloud city.
 a sunshine-y day deserves an icecream right?


No comments: