Sunday, October 04, 2015

Toothless (post by Owen)


It's fall at last!  I've been waiting for a long time.


I just started a allowance...$5. I have to let the chickens out in the morning and clean their coop, set the table every night, and pick up after Scooter.
 

We went up to Hood River and ate at Double Mountain I had a beer...  (root beer), and three slices of pizza.


 "Oh no" Grace lost a tooth. "Yay" I lost my first molar.


I relax as Grace pulls me at apple orchard.


 Now I make my Dad work out.  Ptss, he needed it.


Look my dads giving me the GLARE.


Know it's time to pick apples.We picked a lot.


Look a million apples.  I'm hungry the apples look great.


There's Rick the farm dog.


Time for a ride I sat on a dead mouse "cool"

 Too tall.
 There at last.
 There's Joaquin.

Old ladies are great. They gave us 4 talents ($4 worth of tokens) and we got a large Greek pastries. They were AWESOME!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Rebecca Jackson said...

Owen,
It looks like you had a great week! Love the post!