Sunday, February 21, 2016

Churros are yummy!!!!



 My dad started making bread. (These are Grace's tiny hands mixing dough, not Brian's and the final bread product is really amazing and beautiful!)
My sister is learning chess.shes not that good. (yet)

 Me and my mom went to a place called *XURROLAND. (*correction 180 Xurros & Xocolata)
 They were great!!!
"To much churros" (Someone may have overdone the sweets today)
 We had dim sum with my friends.
My dad made monkey shirts.
                                   We watched some of the kids at my school sing songs.

1 comment:

Matthew Bracken said...

For Brian: http://www.kingarthurflour.com/recipes/sourdough-crackers-recipe

I use olive oil instead of butter, and they are great. Watch the baking time and err on the side of less time so they don't overcook. Depending on how thin you roll them, 15 minutes may be enough.