Sunday, September 25, 2016

7

Guess who turned 7 this week!  It has been a really amazing week... lots of celebrating, lots of new exciting things... like pierced ears!
 I woke on my birthday to all sorts of awesome gifts from dear family who remembered me (and even Owen) on my birthday!

 After an exciting morning and a great day at school where I got a crown and special birthday wishes from my class... Mom took me out to get my ears pierced, which I had been looking forward to for years (since she told me when I was 5 that 7 sounded like a good time).  Mom checked out the piercing parlors around town and we decided on the black hole and they were great... I was great, totally chill the whole time, politely answered questions, picked out pretty blue crystals and then a few minutes later came home with a big grin accented by some sparkly earlobes!
 


this week was filled with beautiful weather, lots of pictionary on my new easel from Uncle Ry
Owen has also spent some time programming his new catapult robot and it now drives around the kitchen regularly.  
 We celebrated with my birthday party this weekend and had a handful of dear friends come over for a great day of fairy garden making and general fun playing like crazy!


 It was a perfect day and a fun party filled with flower crowns, chocolate mint birthday cake,
 
and lots of garden making.  
 Owen organized a lot of the garden planting and was great at helping everyone out.  The gardens all turned out so amazing!  We are all blown away by how sweet, fun and creative they all were.
 I had several wardrobe changes
 and lots of smiles.  Thank you Esme, Gretta, Katie, Will, Grace, Tommy, and Roxanne for helping me celebrate!




Thank you to everyone who helped make turning seven so special!   We finished up today with some quality time in woodstock, at the new fish and chip window(delicious and generous), and Owen and Dad went to the new seasons hot-sauce tasting and came home with some for us all to try!

1 comment:

James said...

Happy birthday, Grace! Looks like you had a great celebration. Lilli is very jealous of your pierced ears!